When our elevator arrives at the construction site, are there any precautions that need to be notified in advance?
Our engineers give the following suggestions
1. Check whether the goods in the wooden box are in good condition and whether the quantity of the goods is correct.
2. If a project has multiple elevators, it is necessary to strictly distinguish the cargo boxes of each elevator to ensure that accessories are not mixed among multiple elevators.
3. Electrical accessories should be waterproof and moisture-proof
4. Before installation, take out the drawings, installation manuals and other materials in the random documents in the control cabinet. Our random files are divided into on-site use part and customer preservation part
5. Charge the ARD for 48 hours first
If you have any other suggestions, please share with us!